Nottingham Malaysian Games 2011

In two weeks time, Insyallah I'll represent Teesside University in Malaysian Nottingham Games to play lightning chess and squash. (Wakil Universiti tu...haha.) Yesterday, alhamdulillah me and my partner who will play squash single women trained together in the Olympia Building, the Sport Centre for this University. 

I also hope that on the day of the event I'll bring back a least a medal for our team although I know that it is not easy to represent the university to compete with others well known Universities such as Manchester University, Oxford, Cambridge, and a few others but I'll try my best. At least it will be of my best memory since I can't represent UiTM since they have a lot of good squash players...hehe. 

     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lirik Pak Ude

Ya Hafizu Ya Syafi, Wahai Yang Menjaga Dan Yang Menyembuhkan, Jagakanlah & Sembuhkanlah

Kolej Matrikulasi Perlis