MYLIFE SKILLS WEBSITE in the way on completion instead of TIPS FOR HACKERS

Today I change the content of my ongoing developing blog, MY SKILLS WEBSITE instead of the name TIPS FOR HACKERS. I think this name more suitable compared to use word HACKERS that I used before which I think offensive.

 
The blog image yesterday.....


The blog image today...

PLEASE USE THE SKILL IN THIS BLOG TO HELP YOU AND DON'T USE IT FOR CRIMES....

I also hope that you will gather something useful in the blog although it may looked like a website. The URL is

http://ashlifeskills.blogspot.com/

Best Regards and Happy Surfing

Mohd Ashraf Bin Mohd Zabidi
Founder Of MyLife Skills Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lirik Pak Ude

Ya Hafizu Ya Syafi, Wahai Yang Menjaga Dan Yang Menyembuhkan, Jagakanlah & Sembuhkanlah

Kolej Matrikulasi Perlis