MY FAVOURITE BLOG DUNIA FILEM MELAYU DAN DUNIA DRAMA MELAYU IN PROGRESS....

After completion a few of my blogs, now I focus to my project to develop project on DUNIA FILEM MELAYU and DUNIA DRAMA MELAYU Blog....I don't care whether will there anybody read my blog on that topic but what is important is what I want to do is completed. In both blogs which related each other I put videos in it so then my readers can enjoy it. Currently films that I put in the Dunia Filem Melayu Blog including SEPI, Buli, Buli Balik, and a few more films that I forgot on. While until now only a drama I put in the Drama Melayu Blog which named Jangan Dilukai Hatinya. You can surf my new blogs at the bottom of this post. K.


Ok I hope you'll enjoy it. I will update it from time to time....insyallah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lirik Pak Ude

Ya Hafizu Ya Syafi, Wahai Yang Menjaga Dan Yang Menyembuhkan, Jagakanlah & Sembuhkanlah

Kolej Matrikulasi Perlis