I Need A Turning Point....

I don't know what happened to me this semester, everything seem terrible. I try to do my best on almost everything but the result really make me disappointed and regret. Seems that there are no more passion in everything that I like or love to do before.

Maybe this is the time I need to go back to the root for us as human being who sometimes forgot about our creator when we are too passionate with our life. 

Ya Allah, as a human being I am nothing, without luxuries that you gave me I'm only a needy who always need World in my side and never think about hereafter. Although it is the destination for us, for me sometimes I forgot about prayer, I forgot about Al-quran, I forgot about Hadith and As Sunnah, and I also forgot to say thanks to Allah, our creator.

Thank you Allah coz you still looks for me when I am in the road where there are no turning back but there are a stop centre where a human being can look over himself, to think about sins, sins to the Creator, to peoples and to his environment.
Ya Allah, I know I lost my focus because I never think that prayer is a big deal as a human being especially a man called himself Islam.I don't know when is the last time I recite and read Al-quran & Yassin. I don't know when is the last time I went to mosque other than Jumaat Prayer. Oh my god, what a 'unthankful' man I am....huhu.


Ya Allah please lead me the way that a way towards people at your side coz I'm just a 'weaky' and 'unthankful' man that seldom say thanks to his creator..huhu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The City of Surfers, Gold Coast Australia

Teesside University Malaysian Society

Lagu Yang Best....Share Jom...