WHEN A DECISION MIX WITH FEELINGS, A RATIONAL MAN BECOME IRRATIONAL.....

As a human being we never escape from doing mistakes and sometimes I ask myself why this mistakes happened. For me, who always see things optimistically (hope so....), I see mistakes as a thing that will make u become matured.

What is the case if mistakes that we do, we do it repeatedly....after u swear u never make the mistakes, again  you do it again after a few times. From a view I saw it...the person is really really troublesome and never learned from his mistake but from other perspective I need to accept it as human being.

Actually I talk about myself, I think myself is really a troublesome, I promise not to do the mistake but after a few times I do it again. Its really a shameful thing....I really need to do "muhasabah diri ""or self revision or it will make the situation become really really worst.

I think my act right now mixed with feelings and I don't know where is my old rational thinking.....I lost a track becoz of someone.... I lost a track becoz of something.. and I lost a track becoz the track is really uncompatible for me. I hope persons around me understand me in the same time I must understand persons  around me. I hope I will recover my old rational fashion thinking as soon as possible....hope so.

Best regards...


Ashraf

What Does It Mean By Human Being Blog's Writer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lirik Pak Ude

Ya Hafizu Ya Syafi, Wahai Yang Menjaga Dan Yang Menyembuhkan, Jagakanlah & Sembuhkanlah

Apa sebenarnya Skandal Enron @ Enron Scandal???