Love From My Own Perspective

When you're asked about love what is your answer?  
A,B,C or D....Of course not because it is not an objective question but it is a matter of an opinion and based to subjectivity.


From my own persepective,
I defined love as a feeling of caring to somebody...
Maybe your mother, father, or your siblings and maybe your spouse....(hah spouse)


From my own perspective,
I put my love at number 1 for Allah S.W.T,
Why because although i know many sins that i have did but he still give us hope and way for taubat


From my own perspective,
I put my love at number two for Allah's Messenger, Rasulullah
Because of him, I'm in the right way to go hereafter, but I must do many deeds to go where he go.



From my own perspective,
I put my love at number three for my parents,
Mum who borned me, and father who treat me well to become as what i'm today


From my own perspective,
I put my love at number four for my siblings, Baby & Iqa
I love you'll my sister, we happy, crying and hoping together altough we always querelling..haha

From my own perspective,
I put my love at number five for my special friend,
We discussing, we querelling, and we do many things together.....    i still love u
But for now let us be friend and may after that we become more than that, let the time decide...huhu

You know who i'm, you know what i feel, you know what i like & dislike, like what I know you
Becoz someday we may become more than friend....insyallah
 U are at number five not mean you are not important to me but as what the phrase of "last but not least" said,

I hope any mistakes that I have did, 
I want to have your forgiveness and let our past leave us, 
and let us to begin with a new story. 
Not a bedtime story, not a fairy tale story, 
but a story about us in the real life, 

What is past is a past let the future make us to become what we want to be and never forget me.
One of the people who captured your view and heart of loving 
Our love story in the past, let us make it an ingredient for a cake,
A cake of a greatest love story in the universe
Death will not give us a fullstop of loving each other 
This poem will let our love to be alive....insyallah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lirik Pak Ude

Ya Hafizu Ya Syafi, Wahai Yang Menjaga Dan Yang Menyembuhkan, Jagakanlah & Sembuhkanlah

Kolej Matrikulasi Perlis