We manage the time, don't let the time manage us...

Last week no day called weekend for me....everyday from 8.30am until 5.30pm (sometimes 8.30pm especially during workdays)....haha amek ko Acap, nak sangat amek company besar. Next wednesday and Thursday , I will be out again to another flagships and probably Friday and Saturday I need to prepare a management report regarding on the flagship visit, while on Sunday I need to settled down the IBC thing. Whatever it is I still like it....


This week also Accounting Leadership Camp program will be conducted at Sungai Congkak in Kem Idaman Nurani. Tempat tu agak "keras"...so need to be prepared, and I believe that both of my faculty's YB already knew about it tapi takpe kalau kita tak kacau dia, insyallah dia takkan ganggu kita.. I really want to go there but there are bundles of job need to be settled, the report dateline is in the next Monday. Whatever it is I will try to do my best to join the program, and insyallah this time ALC will not canceled again as what happened last year...haha. A high risk program....no insurance for that....

Right now, if I write any status at my facebook profile....all will ask about registration....funny gak tengok..haha. As long as I can help them it is a satisfaction for me but I expect to be blamed if the registration problem not settled down till the dateline.....kengkadang rasa cam KP pun ada..haha.  Camna ar MPP & KP uruskan pelajar nyer registration every part dengan prob2 camni mesti diaorang pening gila. Actually the prob came from PSMB System itself but later it does effect to KP and students. PSMB...PSMB....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lirik Pak Ude

Ya Hafizu Ya Syafi, Wahai Yang Menjaga Dan Yang Menyembuhkan, Jagakanlah & Sembuhkanlah

Kolej Matrikulasi Perlis