Follow Up.....

One of the important matter in blogging for me is to follow up. How do you follow up???? For me, I follow up my blog with added info in comment section. Such as for the post with the topic "Achik Spin Pulang Ke Rahmatullah", you can see that I put two links of related videos in the comment section there for my readers references. I hope it will help my readers in searching for a better information here, insyallah.

One more thing that I am quite confuse and have a feeling of weird....why Mazidul Akmal Sidek Blog did not updated lately.Usually he will update his blog, 3 times per day but until today (18 April) it almost 3 days, he did not update his blog. Are there anything happen to him, may be quite busy with his job maybe...... 

 Actually there is a mission he did in Malacca the Historical City...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lirik Pak Ude

Ya Hafizu Ya Syafi, Wahai Yang Menjaga Dan Yang Menyembuhkan, Jagakanlah & Sembuhkanlah

Kolej Matrikulasi Perlis