"Something Go Up Will Go Down"

These past few days, I .feel that I got a new inspiration and alhamdulillah, today once again I come early to the class. And once again that is not what I want to say but the important thing I is what I want to share what I have learned from the MAF Class today  from Madam Norli Ali, who tought us about Asian Economic Crisis.

But I really like it very much when one of the thing that she said is

"Something Go Up Will Go Down"
whatever go up will go down.....

Yes, I really accept the fact of it, yes our life sometimes at the top and another time at the bottom same as what wheel is as we noticed.

Until next post......

With Regards...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lirik Pak Ude

Ya Hafizu Ya Syafi, Wahai Yang Menjaga Dan Yang Menyembuhkan, Jagakanlah & Sembuhkanlah

Kolej Matrikulasi Perlis