Run Over.....

Entahlah... I dun't know what to say about it, coz I feel that right now something run over me. I dun't know what it is? Or maybe it just my imagination that something run over me. But, I 90% sure there is sumthing but I dont know who or what it is? But only one thing that I afraid off, I afraid if what I feel just my imagination in the time when I expressed it. 

I don't want to express any words at the time where there is no certainty. 

I don't want to repeat miserable history,

I don't want to hurt anyone especially,

I also don't want to say something that may make others to say I'm  a needy,      

Coz I have faced it twice already...
God please make the way come out ready...

Ready for the one who know that my life is a journey... 

A journey that need someone to be along beside
...
But for sure now not the time already....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lirik Pak Ude

Ya Hafizu Ya Syafi, Wahai Yang Menjaga Dan Yang Menyembuhkan, Jagakanlah & Sembuhkanlah

Apa sebenarnya Skandal Enron @ Enron Scandal???