My New Racket...not Prince But Head CT 135

Last weekend, I searched for a new racket. My target was to buy a Prince racket but when I arrived there Lake View Sport Club Shop, there are no Prince racket..huhu. So I go to another nearer sport shop to see whether the racket I searching for available there...huhu also not there. So I come back to Lake


So after a long time taken for decision, I decided to buy this racket....which is a power racket and not control racket. I bought it at the price about RM360...ermm cheaper than what I saw at Subang Parade...about RM699 if not mistaken.

Features of this racket 
RECOMMENDED PLAYER TYPE: Intermediate

A more average weighted CT racket for the player looking for power and stability on the ball. With the Corrugated Technology and MicroGel this is a racket for the player looking for the best from their racket

SPECIFICATION:

> Head-size: 500 cm²
> Frame Weight: 135g
> Balance: 335 mm
> String Pattern: 12x17
> String Tension: 20-30lbs / 9-14kgs
> Construction: MicroGel and high modulus graphite

TECHNOLOGIES:

HEAD's Corrugated Technology is a revolutionary new shaft design that optimises power, torsion, bending and handling on every stroke.

How does it work?
Corrugated rails are incorporated into the shaft of the racket creating up to 12% more stiffness than conventional design
Microgel

HEAD's MicroGel technology creates rock-solid feel and touch: With the lowest density of any material, HEAD MicroGel is a revolutionary new silicone-based material.

HEAD has combined MicroGel with stiff and strong carbon composite fibres to create a racket with incredible responsive qualities. On ball impact, MicroGel uniformly distributes the impact load.

THIS RACKET COMES WITH A FULL HEAD COVER

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lirik Pak Ude

Ya Hafizu Ya Syafi, Wahai Yang Menjaga Dan Yang Menyembuhkan, Jagakanlah & Sembuhkanlah

Apa sebenarnya Skandal Enron @ Enron Scandal???