My New Hobby......


Overview Of Squash


Squash's Court

History Of Squash


Looking forward to buy this Squash Racket: 
Prince O3 Hybrid Light 
(RM399)
From Sport Horizon




Make a nice wear with this shoes
Aasics Gel Blade 2(Men)     
 (RM290)
 

UiTM's Squash Court 

Only one thing I regret about it.....I think it is quite late for me to start playing this game but whatever it is when I like it I will play it and of enjoy it. Afiq offer me to play against him and I said that I still new in this game and this field...so I did a joke when I said that I will give him a bye coz I know I will lost against him...haha. 



Bukit Merah....dekat tapi tak penah g...haha

Whatever it is, now I planning for a family vacation at Bukit Merah during Chinese New Year's Holiday coz I know that a number of vacation that I cannot joined them coz my busyness in MPP...huhu. Family affairs and relationship is more important than money, it is more important to be a milionaire of  happiness instead of a millionaire of money but poor in happiness. 

Until next time,see ya...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lirik Pak Ude

Ya Hafizu Ya Syafi, Wahai Yang Menjaga Dan Yang Menyembuhkan, Jagakanlah & Sembuhkanlah

Kolej Matrikulasi Perlis