My Last PPW As MPP.....

Do you know what is PPW??? PPW or Program Pemantapan Wawasan is a program that conducts by ABACCS in every early semester for students from Diploma to Degree. Actually this program is one of my favourite program coz I given a chance from the organizing committee to talk in the front of the new students.


Dr Zuraidah (Deputy Dean of Student Affairs), Pn Liza (KP Normal Track) and Mr Ezrein (KP Fastrack).....

For me I will remembered my last PPW at 3 January 2010 coz at this time I felt quite sad coz it is the last time for me joined this program as MPP, but this time quite extraordinary than usual PPW coz this time my brothers and sisters from Puncak Perdana also joined this program. Actually the organizing comittee only knew that this program will be joined by Ex-Diploma in Accountancy from Puncak Perdana in the morning before the program start which informed by Encik Ezrein. A number of students at around 120 students from there will joining this program and the program need to be reviewed especially in term of food ordered and a few of guidance document that need to be photostated more.


Dean Give An Overview About Our Faculty

Whatever it is, I want to congratulate Mr. Halim, President of ABACCS coz he know what to do at the situation like that when others are blurred or no idea what to do next.Every program have its strength and weakness, for me in this program, the weak side is the protocol which actually I have told them during PPW in July about which comeout first doa @ songs but maybe they oversee this.


Pn Liza briefing about academic affairs and the course.....


Pn Liza


Credit Exemption @ Pengecualian Kredit...

Do you want to know the strength of this program??? Of coz....I want to give a big clap for commitment and dedication that shown by the organizing committee. I also hope that this program will be improved next time and maintain what is good so then we are capable of making a good student with all 21 UiTM's Students criterias....insyallah.


Representative from Bahagian Keselamatan giving a briefing about safety....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lirik Pak Ude

Ya Hafizu Ya Syafi, Wahai Yang Menjaga Dan Yang Menyembuhkan, Jagakanlah & Sembuhkanlah

Kolej Matrikulasi Perlis