4 Programs in 2 weeks....

As I promised to upload a few photos that in 4 programs that I join by organizing it in 2 weeks....tired but fun. The programs as below:


16-20 December: Program Iktiraf Felda
21-22 December: OM5

23-25 December: Kursus Pembantu Minggu Mesra Siswa (KPMMS)

27-31 December: Minggu Mesra Siswa (MMS)

In the program of Iktiraf, I hold position as transportation bureau...hehe new job and very fun and full of excitement. To see all kind of person, all kind of behavior khususnya dari Felda yang sebenarnya rata-rata adalah orang yang senang, Alhamdulillah.

At stadium Shah Alam....



Welcome To Iktiraf Carnival



At one of the booth..



Seranta FELDA booth....



Forum Perdana Islam....Datuk Noh Gandut and Dato Fazillah Kamsah also invited

After the Iktiraf Program, I attend a course...oppsss....two courses at UiTM Seri Iskandar Perak. One Malaysia which I need to be as a facilitator for my group, group 7 @ Pioneer while in KPMMS or Kursus Pembantu Minggu Mesra Siswa, I run as a program bureau.

2 Program merged in one tag name...KPMMS & OM

Any organization have their own conflict, this program also cannot run out of it but the matter is how we settle down our problem between each other. I think it is not a wise decision to write it down the conflict here but what can I said is sometime when people be too emotional when they are tired but for me I don't care whether I am tired or not, when people need my help, I will help them as long as I can help them.

One Malaysia 5 Camp (21-22December)
 
On the way to Lumut for Explorace


Groups that compete during explorace during OM5

Sempat lagi tido....haha sian ngantuk ler tu

From Driver Seat....

 
Arrived at Lumut at 9am....kalau x silap...haha


Tourist yang sesat..haha



Mamat ni lagi...hehe



Gathering first....race race later....


Aina, our youngest sister in MPP...


Electrotus Faeruss with Smart Zackri....


Wan Kamil, Music Teacher....
My group kene ragging ngan Ustaz Amir....hehe bukan ragging tapi mengajar


What to do huh?....


While here Ustaz Amir ragging another group...hehe baguih baguih Amir


Hadiah 4 explorace at BG...

For me, this 5 days' course teach me that the best way to settle a conflict is to sit down and settle it down calmly instead off shoot each other coz we are big enough to know which way should we take. It also teach me that understanding of each other feeling is very important to make a good team, a good team face conflict and the team know how to settle down the conflict happen.

KPMMS (23-25 December 2009)



LDK


Cheer session....Tepuk tepuk abang hensem....haha


During Forum....



My bureau partners..Nik and Rozi...


After back from UiTM Seri Iskandar, I back to my home at Ipoh for a day and back to Shah Alam next morning after coz I had a meeting at the night. And a day after that, new students of UiTM Malaysia registered at two colleges either Seroja or Perindu which at the end of MMS the will transfer to the new college.

Minggu Mesra Siswa (27-31 December)


From left Zarul, Wan, Muazzam and Mira....


From left: Fariz, Amin, Nuar and Adlin....


Meeting....serius serius....


Uih...menjeling Rozi......



Pendaftaran Di Seroja....



Jejaka pujaan.....huah huah....



Yang sakit naek van yang sihat naik Air Asia...haha



Nuar yang tengah serius...



Taklimat on the night at Perindu


Student flow which controlled by SDK....

Sape lak ler mamat ni....hehe

Hari ni, 31 Disember program MMS berakhir betapa menandakan para pelajar baru ini bebas mencari haluan sendiri. Kami sebagai abang-abang dan Kakak-kakak Pembantu Minggu Mesra Siswa mengharapkan yang terbaik daripada adik-adik yang bakal menggantikan kami barisan kepimpinan universiti di masa akan datang. Insyallah.

Best Regards.

Mohd Ashraf Bin Mohd Zabidi
Program Coordinator
Minggu Mesra Siswa 
UiTM Malaysia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lirik Pak Ude

Ya Hafizu Ya Syafi, Wahai Yang Menjaga Dan Yang Menyembuhkan, Jagakanlah & Sembuhkanlah

Kolej Matrikulasi Perlis