I added a few new blogs into my list....

This morning, I surf into the internet and found a few interesting blogs which about Islam and Hacking System. I fell in love with these blogs coz the islamic blog try to relate Islam with freemasons conspiracy. I also like the hacking system blog coz I really like that matter. I like to change the password by using guest portfolio in the windows and many more that I want to know and maybe some of it I already know. 
 
I also hope that you can surf into both of the blogs as well as my blogs coz I think these blogs are very informative to us.
Best Regards

Mohd Ashraf Bin Mohd Zabidi
Blogger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lirik Pak Ude

Ya Hafizu Ya Syafi, Wahai Yang Menjaga Dan Yang Menyembuhkan, Jagakanlah & Sembuhkanlah

Kolej Matrikulasi Perlis