Huhu...sok balik UiTM Shah Alam...

I just back home last Thursday here in Ampang, Ipoh Perak for Raya Haji and have to back to UiTM Shah Alam tomorrow after my speech in LINKOM Program about 2pm together with ABACCS Comitees...a lot of works wait me there in Shah Alam. I don't know when do I have another opportunity to back home again. ...I think maybe cuti midsem plak kot. Whatever it is, it teach me about "pengorbanan". For now, I really have to think it back where to do my practical....kalau dah dekat pon rindu rumah ni kan plak jauh nu ha. Entah lar what I know I really need to think about it. I just hope the best....insyallah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lirik Pak Ude

Ya Hafizu Ya Syafi, Wahai Yang Menjaga Dan Yang Menyembuhkan, Jagakanlah & Sembuhkanlah

Kolej Matrikulasi Perlis