AN EMAIL FOR TAN CHIN TECK


 An email for Tan Chin Teck 

Just now I send an email to my friend from University Malaya, Mr Tan Chin Teck, Director of MASC or Malaysian Accounting Student Convention. Last night I had a talk with Halim to decide whether it is a proper way for me to wish good luck for the event and to offer him any help that I can give. For me, maybe we look it very simple but a simple good luck may make our relationship between UiTM & UM to be better. I not said that what we have today is worst but we need to improve it. Whatever it is I hope this event will be the best from the best and create its own history in the accounting field.

I also wish all the best for all the participants especially from UiTM and I hope u will gather something useful there especially during a talk from Mr Ivo van der Kleij, Manager of Graduate Recruitment, Human Resources Department KPMG Malaysia. I really look forward for his talk but I cannot attend it coz have another program to attend. 

Mr Ivo van der Kleij
Good Luck

Mohd Ashraf Bin Mohd Zabidi
SRC UiTM Malaysia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lirik Pak Ude

Ya Hafizu Ya Syafi, Wahai Yang Menjaga Dan Yang Menyembuhkan, Jagakanlah & Sembuhkanlah

Kolej Matrikulasi Perlis