Already 29 blogs.....1 More To Go



Today I completed my 29th blog which I called as "All About Palestinian" to show my concern towards Palestinians. I make this blog coz I just realized that whoever we are we must support Palestinians in our own way coz it is quite impossible for us to go to Palestine and go in war with Israel there. So I used my basic blogging skill to support them, I will advertise all my blogs when I completed 30 blogs in Facebook, pamphlets and many more blogs that I think possible. Blogging without advertising is like buy cakes without money or buy Jaguar without credit card..haha suka ati aku jerk..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lirik Pak Ude

Ya Hafizu Ya Syafi, Wahai Yang Menjaga Dan Yang Menyembuhkan, Jagakanlah & Sembuhkanlah

Kolej Matrikulasi Perlis