PEOPLE ASK ME WHY ME HAPPY ALWAYS...

Yes, usually people will ask me that question. Haha....entah lar nak jawap apa...kalau nak kata takder masalah banyak giler masalah aku, sebut jer dari A sampai Z sumer ade...except masalah sakit puan....hehe.

Tapi life only once, if we are not happy with our life...who will be?

Sometimes when I'm in a situation where I'm not happy...I just smile but when I really happy...u will hear my lawak bodo...haha. Sampaikan ada yang mintak aku tlong ler serius...I really dunt dunt want to cirius coz at all the times coz when I'm serius, people will doesn't like my style...I will be an autocratic man when I'm seriuz...

There are many things that need my action to be serious but if you think that matter seriously, u will not happy with ur life coz that thing really make u pressured...

Entah lar sometimes 2 ak betui betui tertanya betoi ker ak nampak happy always....smile doesn't mean you are happy. And tears doesn't mean you are sad....

Entah lar, I don't know what to say coz right now I'm speechless....(tah aper makna speechless ak pun x tau..haha)

Smile always.... :-)


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lirik Pak Ude

Ya Hafizu Ya Syafi, Wahai Yang Menjaga Dan Yang Menyembuhkan, Jagakanlah & Sembuhkanlah

Kolej Matrikulasi Perlis