Bengkel Teori Dan Praktikal Kereta with Yasmin...

Today is a big day in my life when, for the first time I move a car by drive it...haha cam tak cayer je.

This morning, I went for breakfast with my father at Intekma Resort Coffee House, really really kenyang man..haha. But I really have limited time there when I need to go for my car theory class and practical training.






At Intekma Resort, their breakfast provision bleh tahan....sedap

After that, I went to Metro Driving Academy in Kampung Melayu Subang for my car lesson....at that morning just theory class about car...but the class really best coz the teacher also a funny funny one ar...There I meet with a girl named Yasmin which an accountancy diploma student from UiTM Jengka..my junior...haha.

Metro Driving Academy...cam polis la plak academy academy ni...haha

While in the evening I go for car practical class together with her with a car lesson 's teacher, Abang Shah, alhamdulillah for the first time in my life I make the car move by drive it...haha what a jakun man ar, but while I driving the car when I look at the mirror at the backside I really feel funny coz Yasmin sajer je maen2 kat belakang 2 sampai ak tak leh tengok blakng..haha.
Yasmin tengah training kereta...oh tadi ko kaco aku ek, ko tengok ler ak kaco ko camner plak...haha

After that I balik to Shah Alam together with Yasmin and other friends...together with abang Zul children...he have five sons which I play play with them during our journey..(way)...back to Shah Alam. Before back to my room, I go to Kolej Melati to take my laptop from Baby...my sister ar.


I like the car pattern..lawa ar, cam taxi kenari yang masuk dalam UiTM jek...haha

Ok see u, until next post....

Anyonghaseyo..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lirik Pak Ude

Ya Hafizu Ya Syafi, Wahai Yang Menjaga Dan Yang Menyembuhkan, Jagakanlah & Sembuhkanlah

Kolej Matrikulasi Perlis