ALHAMDULILLAH, KAMSAHAMNIDA SUNG SENG NIM TIARA

Just now I just pass my Korean speaking test with full colours...haha insyallah, amin.
What Krol and I spotted come out and give us a new oppurtunity to get a good marks for it.
Whatever it is next paper is AIS or Accounting Information System paper....aku nak skor A untuk paper ni. Biar pointer atas 3, lagi bagus kalau atas 3.5 bleh dapat degree first honours..hehe.

Btw until jam 12.30pm, 7 Nov 2009 i have build up blogs about 20 blogs...means 80 more to go. This year target I want it to be at 30 blogs, and my current planning is to build 5 blogs this month and another 5 blog next month. I don't know whether it can be achieved or not coz when I back for Raya, maybe it will slow up this process. Hehe.....raya ni dah ader plan nak jalan rumah member tapi tengok lar insyallah kut.

Whatever it is as human being we must plan whatever we want to do because


"MAN WITH PLAN CALLED PLANNER, MAN WITH IMAGINATION CALLED IMAGINER AND MAN WITH BOTH CALLED SUCCESSER."

Until next post, wassalam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lirik Pak Ude

Ya Hafizu Ya Syafi, Wahai Yang Menjaga Dan Yang Menyembuhkan, Jagakanlah & Sembuhkanlah

Kolej Matrikulasi Perlis